The 8A-UBEC is a switch-mode DC-DC regulator works with a 2-3S Lipo battery, it outputs a consistent safe voltage for your receiver, gyro and servos.
It is very suitable for large scale RC models with many servos such as nitro powered RC helicopters and airplanes.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Brand Name: Hobbywing
Item Name: External 8A UBEC
Output Voltage: 5V or 6V (Changeable with a switch )
Continuous output current: 8 Amps
Burst output current: 15 Amps
Input: 6V-12.6V (2-3S Lipo battery)
Idle current: 60mA
Size: 42mm*39mm*9mm (length*width*height)
- Uses advanced switch-mode DC-DC regulator IC.
- Output short-circuit protection function.
- A metal shield and a filter significantly reduce the electromagnetic interference.
- Automatically detects the type of Lipo battery pack (2S or 3S).
- In the event of switch hardware failure, the BEC will default to the ON position
- Shows the battery status with 4 LEDs.
- Not Suitable for use with LiFe batteries