This is a spare body part set of the Mercedes-AMG GT3. The body can be fitted on Tamiya 190mm wide touring car machines. Requires masking, Painting and assembly
Warning: Last items in stock!
• The Mercedes-AMG GT3 form is recreated in polycarbonate. Length: 453mm.
• Separately molded parts are included to recreate side mirrors and the distinctive rear wing.
• Includes marking stickers and window masking tape.
• PS-63 Bright Gun Metal (Item 86063) is a Tamiya Color spray for polycarbonate, formulated especially for this body. (Not included)
• Compatible with TT-01, TT-02, TB-04, TB-05, TA06 and TA07 PRO chassis.
Fabulous body of the Mercedes-AMG GT3 race car, which was created for GT3 class racing. The GT3 is based on the Mercedes-AMG GT, which was launched in late 2015 for customer sport racing. The Mercedes-AMG GT3 has blazed new trails in customer sports with its intelligent vehicle concept. The excellent racetrack performance of the standard GT already proved the best possible basis for this new GT3 class race car. The 6.3-liter V8 powered car has quickly become a modern legend with race results like a clean sweep of the top 4 in a 2016 Nürburgring 24-hour race.